8 Mar 2012

Very strong Mangrovejack 24
SQUIDGY PRO MONGREL
Rainy Season

This Mangrovejack was very strongly powerful.






8th. March 2012 Mangrovejack
Land based,Darwin,NT,Australia






Original hook of SQUIDGY MONGREL in an above picture.
And I've used this way. (MONGREL + Jighead)
I concentrated on 1/8oz. very light weight jighead.






Mr. Matt West recommended as above to me.
I thought that Matt's method was better than mine.
More better, I don't need to glue jighead to SQUIDGY.
I should have used a heavier jighead for this style.


Yes, this method did work tonight.
YE━━━━━━ d(゚∀゚)b ━━━━━━S!!
But only tonight.

I retrieved MONGREL at the very slow speed with stop and go.
That's why MONGREL didn't roll at that time.

Normally, 1/8oz. very light jighead was too light for MONGREL to swim properly with this style.

I must apologize to Mr. Matt West.
He didn't expect that I would use such a very light jighead as 1/8oz.






SQUIDGY PRO MONGREL


Colour: BOOF MULLET

Size: 90mm

Where: Shallow water 30cm - 50 cm

Water: Clear Outgoing

Tuning: OWNER/Berkley NITRO 1/8oz.-3.5g #3/O

Line: FIRELINE 14pb + Leader line 0.55mm Dia. SCNEIDER

Knot: The Crystal Knot

Reel: SHIMANO SUSTAIN 2500FG

Rod: SHIMANO T-CURVE FLIGHT 4kg 1-9g

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS

Action: Stop and Go






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link.

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ
にほんブログ村



Thank you very much.

No comments: