24 Mar 2012

Rockcod
SQUIDGY FISH
Rainy Season
Mr. Tim Bishop

I received e-mail from Mr. Tim Bishop this morning.

Hello Hiro! how r u, where are u fishing today?
I would like to come for a fish with you :)

Timmy


☆⌒(*^-゚)v Thanks!! Timmy.


I'm very sorry I couldn't fish with you today.
Probably, you saw Sam and Stephen there.
I really wanted to see them too.

I haven't asked thier results today yet.
I knew that the sea was still wavy there.

Timmy, your Rockcod was very good. v(*'-^*)-☆!!
The size was much bigger than mine.
Anyway, thanks to your e-mail, I could know how Point X was today.






24th. March 2012
This nice Rockcod was caught by Mr. Tim Bishop.
Reel: SHIMANO STRADIC CI4
Lure: SQUIDGY FISH/DROP BEAR 70mm
Land based,Darwin,NT,Australia






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link.

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ
にほんブログ村



Thank you very much.

No comments: