6 Mar 2012

KO LURES
Mr. Dave Krantz

Dave can understand what I want to mean very well every time.
My English sometimes is not good enough to communicate to people here.

I sent a message to Mr. Dave Kranz before.
My message as follows,
"I'll start using hard body lures again after the end of March."

Dave returned a message to me.
"Soft plastics are certainly very effective but hard lurea are fun in a different way."

I exactly wanted to say what Dave meant in his message.


And in this morning,

Probably, Dave remembered my message before.
He gave me very nicely beautiful hard body lures.


KO LURES

I like these narrow bibs very much.
☆⌒(*^-゚)v Thanks!! Dave!






KO Lures


I sometimes need Dave's help because he is a very highly and skilled lure/fly angler and he is a very good person rich in knowledge of other fishing.






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link.

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ
にほんブログ村



Thank you very much.

No comments: