5 Mar 2012

Barramundi 439-440
Berkley PowerBait SWIM BAIT
Rainy Season
バラマンディールアー

I'm a big SQUIDGIES lover.
But I tried using Berkley/Power Bait tonight.

It's raining, but not hardly.
The tide was very good.
The sea was calm, fortunately not very calm.

In a word, this lure was very good.
Especially "VIBRATING TAIL" was very effective in the night time.

As a result, I caught 3 Barramundi tonight.
One's gone just before taking a picture.
I lost the 2nd. one.

After all, I caught 2 Barramundi.
But I lost 2 this Berkley lures with snagging rocks.
I shouldn't have tried using the tight strike-points with this lure.






Barramundi 439






Because he was caught in the super shallow water.






Barramundi 440

5th. March 2012
Land based,Darwin,NT,Australia






Berkley recommends us "The Crystal Knot".
It's a very strong knot.






Berkley POWER BAIT SWIM BAIT
VIBRATING TAIL


Colour: BLUEBACK HERRING (GREEN NATURAL)

Size: 100mm

Where: Shallow water 20cm - 50 cm

Water: Murky Outgoing

Tuning: OWNER/Berkley NITRO 1/8oz.-3.5g #3/O

Line: FIRELINE 14pb + Leader line 0.55mm Dia. SCNEIDER

Knot: The Crystal Knot

Reel: SHIMANO SUSTAIN 2500FG

Rod: SHIMANO T-CURVE FLIGHT 4kg 1-9g

Clip: Non clip

Action: Steady retrieving






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link.

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ
にほんブログ村



Thank you very much.

No comments: