7 Mar 2012

Mr. Matt West
I met a great champion by chance today.

There aren't many imformations of Mr. Matt West.
Because he has no facebook.
Probably he doesn't like it.
I'm not sure.


Keen local Barramundi anglers know who Mr. Matt West is.

Matt was the champion of Barramundi Classic 2010.
He was the 3rd. place of Barramundi Classic 2009.
And he's a very nice person.


It's a very nice weather today.
I went to Point D after work.
Normally I don't go there.

Someone called me, "Hiro!"
It was purely by accident that I met him there.






Matt was riding a bicycle.

I heard that Matt was going to gym four times a week.

He can cast two lures with his two hands at the same time.
That means that he can cast a lure under any bad conditions on the boat.

That's why he could win the tournaments.
I thought.

By the way,
My SHIMANO TWINPOWER 2500FB was tuned up many parts by Matt.
This little reel has caught more than 400 fish.
I'd like him to tune it up one more time please.






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link.

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ
にほんブログ村



Thank you very much.

No comments: