25 Mar 2012

Flathead
SQUIDGY PRO MONGREL
Rainy Season
Mr. Marty Krantz
Mr. Dave Krantz

I received e-mail from Mr. Dave Krantz tonight.


Hello Hiro


Fished the harbour today. 7 barra but only one legal one for Roger Sinclair who gave me and Marty a barra lesson! Rog also got a threadfin salmon.
In between barra we got some nice flathead too and the smallest fish I have ever hooked on a lure (see pic). Also a big tarpon around 50cm fork length.
Pic attached of Marty with a flathead
The Mongrel worked well rigged weedless - I prefer a lighter weight than it comes with originally.


cheers - Dave Krantz


☆⌒(*^-゚)v Thanks!! Dave.
Thanks to your information,I could understand the differences between the lamd based and the boat based in the same day.

That's what reminded me.
Dave said before as follows,

Hi Hiro,
I see from your blog that the poor conditions are not keeping you from catching a few fish.
Also pleased to see you seem to be using light gear - Glenn Hubble and myself among others call this approach 'noodling' due to the light rods involved. Phil Newton and Matt West are the first guys that I am aware of to use this finesse approach with great success. Hubble is also a big fan of the st croix rods.

"NOODLING" ♪~( ̄。 ̄) Nice!


By the way,
Dave, you're a very lucky man because you could fish with Mr. Marty Krantz.

Marty caught a very nice sized Flathead.

He used SQUIDGY PRO MONGREL.

MONGREL did work for Flathead too. ъ( ゚ー^)♪
Colour: RAINBOW FISH






24th. March 2012
Nice sized Flathead was caught by Mr. Marty Krantz.
By Boat,Darwin,NT,Australia






Mr. Dave Krantz caught the most difficult target-fish by lure.






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link.

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ
にほんブログ村



Thank you very much.