31 Mar 2012

I'm not good at computering!

I've been told "Hiro, you're very good at computering." by some people in these days.

They're absolutely wrong!

I couldn't do without Mr. Simon Hipkin.

I'm still hesitating about replacing ink-cartridge of printer.

I couldn't find out how to print out coloring pages and other images from the browser window, and so I took a picture of the image from the browser window with a degital camera. Wow! Wow!

Simon was surprised at my method.


◎I just can manage my blogs by my self.
◎I don't know about C language, and so I can't develop a software by my self.
◎I can't build html and so I can't create a homepage by my self.
◎I don't know about SEO very well.

However, blog has been already prepared everything I needed.
While I was playing blogs, I found some phenomena on the blog.
Each phenomenon has a rule.
Each rule has a sign like a trafic sign.

Finally, I understood that I could cut or copy those signs. I could paste those signs.
Those signs should be html-tags. Is that right?
That's all!
I created my own blog.

Blogging is not computering.






Probably, all web-designers are smiling at me now.
Probably, all able affiliaters are smiling at me now.
They can understand what I meant without difficalty.
I explained how I'm not very good at computering with my own words.

On the other hand, I don't put any Google AdSences on this blog.
I know how to make some money from my blogs with Google AdSence.
But I haven't done yet.
I won't do it.






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link.

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ
にほんブログ村



Thank you very much.

No comments: