25 Mar 2012

Barramundi 459-462
SQUIDGY FISH
Rainy Season
バラマンディールアー

The water was very muddy and milky today.

I used to use SQUIDGY FISH/DROP BEAR for a very muddy water.
But I thought that SQUIDGY FISH/BLACK GOLD should be more attractive to Barramundi in this rainy season, especially March.

I thought that March should be a very difficult season for tha land based Barramundi fishing same as September.
I couldn't expect any nice sized Barramundi in March.

My catches today were all small in size.






Barramundi 459






I was very lucky.
The leader line knot with a clip came loose just after landed Barramundi.






Barramundi 460






My fishing tackle today.
SUSTAIN 2500FG needs oiling to the line roller every 5times-fishing.
It's not bad.






Barramundi 461






SQUIDGY FISH was damaged by Barramundi 461.






Barramundi 462






SQUIDGY FISH


Colour: BLACK GOLD

Size: 65mm

Where: Shallow water 30cm - 50cm

Water: Very muddy/milky Outgoing

Tuning: OWNER/Berkley NITRO 1/8oz.-3.5g #1/O

Tuning: Glue SQUIDGY FISH to jighead

Line: FIRELINE CRYSTAL 14lb

Line: Leader line 0.55mm Dia. BLACK MAGIC

Kont: The Kaneit Knot

Reel: SHIMANO SUSTAIN 2500FG

Rod: ST.CROIX
Rod: Bees wax (Mr. Simon Hipkin gave me.)

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS

Action: Steady retrieving






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link.

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ
にほんブログ村



Thank you very much.

No comments: