3 Mar 2012

A nice-size Barramundi serves as a barometer of a good-nature water

My trial will be continued until the end of March 2012.
And I'll change my fishing style after then.

I like LUCKY CRAFT SAMMY115 very much.
It's a top water lure.
I saw an extremely large school of mullets on the sea surface many times in 2010.
And so I caught some very nice-size Barramundi with SAMMY 115.















It's very exciting for catching a nice-size Barramundi with a top water lure!

But I didn't use SAMMY 115 in 2011.
I had not seen any large school of mullets all the year round.


I caught 103 Barramundi in 2010. (April 2010 - March 2011)
I mainly used hard body lures.

And I have caught 334 Barramundi in 2011. (April 2011 - February 2011)
I was absent from Darwin for one month in April and May in 2011.
I mainly used SQUIDGY FISH.

The total number of Barramundi I caught in 2011 were much more than in 2010 because of the latest technologies of reel, rod, line and lure, and thanks to many advices from many people.

☆☆☆In any case, SQUIDGY FISH changed my fishing a lot.


But I worry about this Barramundi environment now.

Probably, many live-bait fishermen have already known that mullets are rapidly now decreasing on the shore in the region of Darwin City.

Finally, I found out a nice-size Sea Barramundi comes to the shore at the condition of a good nature-water.






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link.

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ
にほんブログ村



Thank you very much.

No comments: