24 Mar 2012

Tarpon 10
SQUIDGY FISH
Rainy Season

I met Mr. Danel Hartley Allen tonight.
He's a photogragher.
I felt a something special energy from Dan.
The amount of special energy overwhelmed me when I met an able talented person.

I felt a similar energy from Mario when I met him before.

After I said "See you, Dan!" to Dan, I went fishing near there.


I used 60mm SQUIDGY FISH/SILVER FOX.

Mr. Mark West said that he's caught many nice sized Barramundi with 65mm SQUIDGY FISH.
Including 90cm and larger Barramundi.
I respect his experiences very much. ъ( ゚ー^)♪

The timing of the tide was too late tonight.
But I could catch a small Tarpon there.

My new method needed Mark's experiences.






23rd. March 2012 Tarpon
Land based,Darwin,NT,Australia






SQUIDGY FISH


Colour: SILVER FOX

Size: 60mm

Where: Shallow water 30cm - 50cm

Water: Very murky Outgoing

Tuning: TT LURES 1/16oz. #1/OL

Tuning: Glue SQUIDGY FISH to jighead

Line: FIRELINE CRYSTAL 14lb

Line: Leader Line 0.55mm Dia. BLACK MAGIC

Knot: The Kaneit Knot

Reel: SHIMANO SUSTAIN 2500FG

Rod: ST.CROIX

Action: Steady retrieving






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link.

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ
にほんブログ村



Thank you very much.

No comments: