2 Mar 2012

Barramundi 437-438
SQUIDGY FISH
Rainy Season
Sand-bank land based

It's raining at that time.

I canceled an appointment by telephone.
Who would I meet there?

Mr. Dave Krantz. Wow!

And I sent a message to an another person.
"Dave and I cancel today's fishing. It's very slippery on the rocks now."
Who did I send a message to?

Mr. Steve STARLO Starling. Wow!


Thank you very much for your kindness, Mr. Dave Krantz and Mr. Steve Starling.


It's very difficult to go fishing evry day in the rainy season in Darwin.
Especially after a rain, we can't expect any good results on the shore.
Normally, the sea condition is very wavy in this season.

The rain had already stopped.
The certain tide at this point.
I went fishing to a sand-bank on the beach after I ate some foods.
The sea was very wavy as expected.
But, finally, I caught 2 Barramundi tonight.






Barramundi 437






This Barramundi was the smallest one I've ever caught.

Barramundi 438

1st. March 2012
Land based,Darwin,NT,Australia






Sand-bank on the beach.
The sea was very wavy in front of the sand-bank.
Super shallow water 20cm - 30cm.
But Barramundi took shelter in the lee of an sand-bank.
It's almost impossible for me to catch Barramundi there in the daytime.






SQUIDGY FISH


Colour: SILVER FOX

Size: 65mm

Where: Super shallow water 20cm - 30cm

Water: Murky Outgoing Very windy

Tuning: OWNER/Berkley 1/8oz.-3.5g #1/O

Tuning: Glued SQUIDGY FISH to jighead

Line: Fireline 14lb + 0.55mm Dia. SCHNEIDER

Knot: The Kaneit Knot

Reel: SHIMANO SUSTAIN 2500FG

Rod: SHIMANO T-CURVE FLIGHT 4kg 1-9g

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS

Action: Steady retrieving






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link.

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ
にほんブログ村



Thank you very much.

No comments: