2 Mar 2012

The ultimate land based fishing
Saratoga & Sooty grunter
Mr. Steve Starlo Starling

Being around 75km south east of Darwin?
The ultimate land based fishing there!
I don't know where it is.
But I've read his post about Barramundi and Saratoga on the website.
I don't know whether it is this location or not.
Anyhow, this is an another great land based fishing.






StarloFishing on facebook
... reasonable saratoga, too. Just over 60cm. Hooked in a hole about the size of a spa bath and spent more time in the air than the water. Also on the Squidgy Soft Plastics Bug... lurv that Bug!






StarloFishing on facebook
Cracked my PB sooty grunter today out of a small, overgrown jungle creek. Amazing fight in VERY tight water... I LOVE sooties! They'd pull a barra backwards. Took a Squidgy Soft Plastics Bug rigged on a little Finesse Head jig... near locked drag but it still took line. Bottomed out 4 pound scales. I'm guessing close to 2 kilos. Didn't get a length as I was keen to get it back in the drink.


Mr. Steve Starling was using SHIMANO SYMETRE in these pictures. v(。-_-。)v


I haven't known about this location very well.
I really want to try this land based fishing.
Probably, my scooter can't get there.

Sooty grunter is one of my dream fish.

Thank you bery much, Mr. Steve Starlo Starling.
I have a next target of land based fishing now.






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link.

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ
にほんブログ村



Thank you very much.

No comments: