10 Mar 2012

I must apologize to MONGREL.
I apologize to Mr. Matt West.
I apologize to MONGREL lovers.

I must apologize to Mr. Matt West.
I must apologize to SQUIDGY MONGREL.

I wrote the old post about MONGREL as follows,






Mr. Matt West recommended as above to me.
I thought that Matt's method was better than mine.
More better, I don't need to glue jighead to SQUIDGY.
I prefer 1/8oz. #3/O or 1/8oz. #2/O.


Yes, this method did work for catching Mangrovejack very well because I retrieved SQUIDGY MONGREL at very slow speed with stop and go in the night time.

I found I made a mistake in jighead.

Retrieving MONGREL at the normal speed with the above style, 1/8oz. jighead was too light for MONGREL to swim properly.
MONGREL would start rolling.






Finally, using 1/8oz. jighead at the normal retrieving speed, this above method could bring better swimming to MONGREL without rolling.

I'd like to apologize to Mr. Matt West for my misunderstanding in jighead.
He didn't expect that I would use such a very light jighead as 1/8oz..

I should have considered the best combination of the retrieving speed and the weight of jighead for MONGREL.






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link.

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ
にほんブログ村



Thank you very much.

No comments: