14 Mar 2012

Eating fish
Yummy Steamed Fish
Cantonese cuisine

Cantonese cuisine comes from Guangdong Province in southern China.
I love Cantonese cuisine very much.

But I prefer Continental cuisine to ordinaly Chinese cuisine.
My favorite foods are Roast beef, Rost poak and cooked Greenpeace, Carrots, Cauliflower. Yummy! I often go out for lunch of continental foods thesedays. I know a good take-away with a reasonable price.

It's raining tonight.
I won't go fishing.
So I eat a steamed fish.
This is one of the best Cantonese cuisine.






My steamed fish is probably too much coriander, but it doesn't matter.
I love this style.


Cod, Bluebone, Coraltrout and Barramundicod are the best fish for steaming in Hong Kong. Those fish are very expensive there.
Especially Barramundicod is very very very expensive.






Normally, I don't keep fish for myself, but I'll keep Bluebone, Coraltrout and Blackspotted-cod for eating.
I'll cook them for steamed fish in Cantonese style.






On the other hand, I'll keep Spanishflag for Sushi and Sashimi in Japanese style.
Dip in soy-sauce with Wasabi and Lemmon if you like.






I won't keep Goldentrevally but I'll keep this above Trevally for Zuke(Japanese another special Sushi style).

Oh!
I should have said that my sea Barramundi should be the best eating fish here. o(^▽^)o






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link.

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ
にほんブログ村



Thank you very much.

No comments: