22 Mar 2012

Mario made very quality videos!
Mr. Mario Clancy Faggion
ABC Tales from the Tinny

That is what I have long been comtemplating.
Mario has something special abilities.






I like this video very much.
I used to own my boats.
I often went fishing by myself by boat.
That's why I understand this video very much.





Dinah Beach boat ramp

New floating pontoon
70 metre long alighting pontoon


We still go fishing. v(*'-^*)-☆


One more very nice video here!
You could see a very true Barramundi fishing in Darwin.

"Great Barramundi!"
"Great Darwin!"

I love it!






I think that these above video are very nice quality.

I don't know about making a movie very well.
However, I could feel that these videos are ingeniously edited.
You're awsome, Mario!



ABC Tales from the Tinny






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link.

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ
にほんブログ村



Thank you very much.

No comments: