10 Mar 2012

Ideal land based Barramundi angler
Mr. Steve Osborne
SQUIDGY MONGREL

Mr. Steve Osborne and I have shared our secret places of land based Barramundi fishing for each other since 2009.

He's an ideal land based Barramundi angler in our companion.

Steve caught a 66cm Barramundi with SQUIDGY MONGREL here yesturday.
He hooked up a nice sized barramundi but lost it here today.
Finally, Steve caught an another barramundi and released fish.
I couldn't take a picture of his caught because he released fish quickly.






Steve's SQUIDGY MONGREL. Nice!



I'd like to introduce Steve's fishing style in clothes and tools.
I think it's very important to any land based Barramundi anglers in safety.






He knows that the land based barramundi fishing is sometimes very dangerous in location.






Compact sizes and functional arrangements.






We must have boots like this against very slippery rocks and Box Jelly Fish.


When you would like to start the land based Barramundi fishing on the shore, you had to consider the safety-gears first please.

Our hands and foots sometimes were injured in land based fishing.
We sometimes lost some important things in the sea.






Wow!
Steve's SHIMANO STELLA and ST.CROIX

I really wanted to know what he's useing in his land based Barramundi fishing.
And I asked him to send e-mail to me.


Hi Hiro,

Not sure what sort of details you are after, but I have many rods and
reels and too many lures to mention. Most of my reels are spooled with 20lb braid of various brands - Suffix, Norstream and Live Wire to name a few. Rods are mostly GLoomis, St Croix, Daiwa Steez range plus a few others. Reels are mostly Shimano with Daiwa and Abu making up the rest. Leader material is mostly 40lb fluorocarbon. Lures are a mix of hardbody and soft plastics with most of the SPs rigged weedless on Daiwa Beast weighted swimbait hooks because they have a very wide gap and can be worked around the rocks without losing them all the time. Hook up ratio suffers a little, but not much. And saves a lot of time re-rigging not to mention dollars.


Thanks Steve. ☆⌒(*^-゚)v Thanks!!


I'm very crazy about Barramundi fishing.
I think Mr. Steve Osborne should be crazier about barramundi fishing than me.


He's a very nice person.
I'm very happy with Steve in our companion.






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link.

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ
にほんブログ村



Thank you very much.

No comments: