4 Mar 2012

My fishing activities in future
If possible
If very lucky

The tides were very small and slow today.
The sea was very wavy.
There were some fresh water conditions on the shore.
I couldn't expect any good-size Barramundi today.

So I'd like to explain my fishing activities in futture.

My dream (*'ー'*)






This above picture is very important to me.
I caught my 1st. Barramundi by lure at Bufallo creek.
My fishing rod was a glassfiber rod.
My fishing reel was SHIMANO Baitrunner.
Lure was a soft plastic prawn.

I thought, "Catching Barramundi by lure was very difficult."






I caught this above 113cm 25lb Jewfish at whalf.
I wasn't interested in Barramundi fishing at that time.


I've fished snice 1989 in Darwin.

I went fishing to whalf before working in the early morning.
I caught big Queenfish and nice-size Tuna by lures and live baits.






I went fishing to whalf after working.
Icaught Bream, Snapper, Trevally and 1.5m+ Shovelnosedshark (of course, released).






I went fishing to the creeks in East arm every weekend by my own boat.
I caught many fish and turtle (of course, released).






4.9m Express and 70hp
I liked this boat very much.






Yellowfin 6.4m and 150hp
This big boat smashed into the rear window of my car twice.


One day, I met a true legend of Barramundi fishing in Darwin.
Mr. Takahiro Nakamura staied here on holiday.
He caught 100 barramundi by hard body lures by land based for 5 months.
And He gave me 40 lures including many very expensive ones.
I saw his catching Barramundi.






100cm+ Big Queenfish was caught by Mr. Takahiro Nakamura
Land based,Darwin,NT,Australia

He's also a legend of Queenfish and Trevally fishing.


Now, I'm very crazy about Barramundi fishing by lures.
I've tried more than 30 rods.
I've tried more than 300 lures.


Probably, you've already understood, I wouldn't write my own methods of making serious strike-points of lures and the true secret places of mine.


I'd like to coach for beginners in fishing in future.
And sometimes professional fishing guide.

My students as follows,
◎Beginners who weren't taught fishing by their fathers
◎Beginners who need how to fish for their children like a single mother with her children
◎Beginners who are interested in my fishing (This blog's readers)

I'm not a bad person.
Probably, I'm a much better person than you have expected.
I think.

I think, probably, I'm a very experienced and skilled angler now.
My serious secret methods will be kept for these above beginners.

If possible
If very lucky






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link.

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ
にほんブログ村



Thank you very much.

No comments: