4 Mar 2012

Baby Barramundi will go to ?
Mr. Dave Krantz
The lifecycle of barramundi

We were talking about the land based Barramundi fishing.

He gave me very interesting pictures.
There were 2 pictures here.






I can't tell about the certain place here.
Someone caught some 1m+ Barramundi around this place in January 2012.
This place should be one of the best land based Barramundi fishing point.






Dave gave me some informations too as follows,

It's a bit hard to see but if you look closely there is a school of about 50 small barra sitting hard up against the rocks in these pics.
They were reluctant to feed but we eventually caught a few on a 6wt fly rod with a clouser fly.
This was a couple of years ago - it is rare in my experience to see them gathered in such numbers in the middle of the day when the water is so clear.


Thanks Dave. ☆⌒(*^-゚)v Thanks!!


I caught many small barramundi in June in a very clear water on the shallow water on the shore.
However, I've never seen such a big school of baby Barramundi.


Here is a very nice video about the lifecycle of Barramundi.
Where did these above baby Barramundi go to?
Where did they come from?
After watching this video, I have taken an interest in this place.





The lifecycle of Barramundi






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link.

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ
にほんブログ村



Thank you very much.

No comments: