21 Mar 2012

77cm Fresh water Barramundi
SQUIDGY PRO MONGREL
Rainy Season
Mr. Tim Bishop

I received e-mail from Mr. Tim Bishop tonight.


Hello Hiro, how r u?
I am well, I have been busy but last week (before Arnhem Highway closed) i got to go out to fish some of the culverts ( i think same spot as Carlo maybe) and i got 15 barra, biggest was 77 cm (in the photo attached) and smallest was 60cm, it was so exciting that I didn't take photos of many fish because I just wanted to keep fishing while it was going good. I might get to go out to somewhere in Darwin city tomorrow afternoon and maybe Friday and Saturday sometime aswell.
Hopefully I see u soon.

Take care

Timmy


☆⌒(*^-゚)v Thanks!! Timmy.

Carlo and I couldn't get there on last Sunday.


Tim's fishing tackles:

Reel: SHIMANO STRADIC CI4

Lure: SQUIDGY PRO MONGREL






Mr. Tim Bishop caught a 77cm beautifully nice fresh water Barramundi.

March 2012
Land based,Darwin,NT,Australia






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link.

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ
にほんブログ村



Thank you very much.

No comments: