11 Mar 2012

Morning fishing with Dave.
Mr. Dave Krantz
A very attractive lure

Originally, Mr. Dave Krantz and I scheduled to go fishing to a very secret point this morning.

But Dave went to check the condition of the secret point yesterday.
He saw some bad factors in land based Barramundi fishing there because of the weather in these 2 days.

So we gave up the plan.

When I was fishing at my very secret point this morning, Dave also came fishing there.

I'm interested in his tackle box very much.
He sometimes has some very attractive lures in it.






This soft plastic bait was very attractive to me.
Especially its material.
Something very soft like a SQUIDGY FISH.
Dave said that Mr. Glenn Hubble knew about its details.

Do you know Mr. Glenn Hubble?
He's a famous frog man on the fishing magazines.

I have to ask him something about it.





Dave didn't wear long pants this morning.
Because he knew that he didn't need them for this point at that time.
But, of course, he had boots against many slippery rocks and Box Jelly Fish.





Dave's choice!


By the way, our fishing results?
Rockcod day today!
11th. March 2012





Dave sent me a picture by e-mail tonight.
It's me!
My choice was long gum-boots.

Thanks Dave. ☆⌒(*^-゚)v Thanks!!


◎We can see the name of Mr. Dave Krantz on the fishing magazines many times.






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link.

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ
にほんブログ村



Thank you very much.

No comments: