24 Mar 2012

Barramundi 454
SQUIDGY FISH
Rainy Season
バラマンディールアー

Mr. Dave Kranz game me some messages today.
"Would it be possible to take a photo of you this afternoon?"
That's why I met Mr. Danel Hartley Allen at 6:30pm.

These able talented people activated my slow cerebral-activity very much.


I went fishing after dinner again.
Sand bank on the beach.
Super shallow water.

My new method brought about many fish-strikes.
But my new method had a serious problem.
Hooking fish was getting much harder than before.

Mr. Matt West gave me a very highly special technique for solving my problem.
This technique was very difficult.
I lost 3 Barramundi tonight.
However, finally, I acquired this difficult technique.
☆⌒(*^-゚)v Thanks!! Matt.

As a result,






23rd. March 2012 Barramundi
Land based,Darwin,NT,Australia






SQUIDGY FISH


Colour: BLACK GOLD

Size: 65mm

Where: Shallow water 20cm - 30cm

Water: Murky Outgoing

Tuning: OWNER/Berkley NITRO #1/O

Tuning: Glue SQUIDGY FISH to jighead

Line: FIRELINE CRYSTAL 14lb

Line: Leader line 0.55mm Dia. BLACK MAGIC

Kont: The Kaneit Knot

Reel: SHIMANO SUSTAIN 2500FG

Rod: ST.CROIX

Action: Steady retrieving






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link.

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ
にほんブログ村



Thank you very much.

No comments: