17 Mar 2012

Ultimate Barramundi fishing
Land based
Kingub6ib9's channel
ABC Tales from the Tinny

I had a very nice chat with Matt and Carlo in this morning.

◎I have been talking about the new style of my Barramundi fishing with Matt since yesterday.

◎Carlo and I are planning to go fresh water Barramundi fishing.

◎And I asked Matt whether Ron was angry with me about his secret picture on my blog now or not.

☆⌒(*^-゚)v Thanks!!


But, we had a rain and the sea was very wavy today too.

So I'd like to introduce very nice videos to you.

I was extremely surprised at this young Barramundi angler.
He's amazing!






Three years old!
He used a baitcast reel very well. ъ( ゚ー^)♪ Wow!
This is a real Northern Territory.
Awesome video!


This following video shows an another Barramundi Heaven.
Ultimate land based Barramundi fishing!
(ABC Tales from the Tinny's channel)






I really want to go there.
I think that it's a very nice quality video.
This video is ingeniously edited.
I'd like to mean that Mario has something special abilities. v(*'-^*)-☆

ABC Tales from the Tinny






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link.

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ
にほんブログ村



Thank you very much.

No comments: