28 Mar 2012

My trial will be over until the end of March.

I found miscounting from the results last month.
I counted all pictures in my blog again.

I've caught 360 Barramundi by land based (non boat access) in the region of Darwin City since April 2011.
(I was absent from Darwin for one month in April-May 2011.)

Barramundi 360
Barracuda 3
Catfish 15
Golden snapper 1
Flathead 5
Giantherring 1
Ladyfish 3
Longtong 2
Mangrovejack 20
Pufferfish 1
Queenfish 4
Rockcod 83
Tarpon 8
Trevally 4

Totally, 510 fish for 11 months by lure (27th. March 2012 now)

Thanks to SQUIDGY FISH and Light spinning tackles. I could make these results.

My choices
SQUIDGY FISH/MINT JELLY → Clear water and night time
SQUIDGY FISH/SILVER FOX → ★ Almighty ★
SQUIDGY FISH/DROP BEAR → Very murky water
SQUIDGY FISH/BLACK GOLD → Very murky and muddy water and night time


By the way, I went fishing to Point A last night.
Mr. Tim Bishop was there.







The tide was good.
The weather was good.
The sea wasn't wavy.

But we couldn't catch any fish.
We didn't have any fish-bites last night.

March should be a very difficult season for the land based fishing on the shore.

That's the same as September.

Please tell me why?
I don't know the reason why.






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link.

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ
にほんブログ村



Thank you very much.

No comments: