25 Mar 2012

Saturday night Barramundi 458
SQUIDGY FISH
Rainy Season
バラマンディールアー

Probably, some readers of this blog noticed that I posted each fishing result each time today.

I went fishing just before breackfast.
"Saturday morning Barramundi"
And I posted the result to this blog.

I saw Sam and Stephen at Point X.
But I passed infront of them without stopping scooter.
I didn't say hello to them.

I went fishing just before lunch.
"Saturday noon Barramundi"
And I posted the result to this blog.

I discovered that I had received e-mail from Timmy.

We had a short rain.

I went fishing just after dinner.
The sea was very wavy again.
Fortunately, there were not many decomposed vegetations tonight.

And I'm posting the result to this blog now.
"Saturday night Barramundi"

I'm very sorry that I couldn't say hello to Sam and Stephen, and I couldn't fish with Timmy.

You could understand my trial today now.

I tried to show my choice of the tides to the readers.
I mean that any tides should be possible to catch Barramundi.
However, I had to know the certain places for the tides and need a good weather.






24th. March 2012
40cm nicely strong Barramundi
Land based,Darwin,NT,Australia






SQUIDGY FISH


Colour: BLACK GOLD

Size: 65mm

Where: Shallow water 30cm - 50cm

Water: Very muddy Outgoing

Tuning: OWNER/Berkley NITRO 1/8oz.-3.5g #1/O

Tuning: Glue SQUIDGY FISH to jighead

Line: FIRELINE CRYSTAL 14lb

Line: Leader line 0.55mm Dia. BLACK MAGIC

Kont: The Kaneit Knot

Reel: SHIMANO SUSTAIN 2500FG

Rod: ST.CROIX
Rod: Bees wax (Mr. Simon Hipkin gave me.)

Clip: Non

Action: Steady retrieving






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link.

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ
にほんブログ村



Thank you very much.

No comments: