11 Mar 2012

A promising Barramundi angler
Mr. Shannon Holopainen
Shannon has come back!

I met Mr. Shannon Holopainen before the wet season.
I was fishing on the sand beach in the night time, and I saw someone was walking to me.
He looked like a GHOSTBUSTERS.
I asked him why you're wearing like that?
He said that he worried about mosquitos.
That's why I like his fishing very much.
I was biten by many mosquitos at that time.
I couldn't sleep properly for one month because of mosquitos' sick.
I thought he knew about mosquitos' fear.
I knew he's also very crazy about Barramundi fishing.


I sometimes go fishing by land based in the midnight.
I've seen only one person. Not only onece.
It's Mr. Shannon Holopainen.






Perfect!
Safe shoes with long pants.
Compact and functional fishing gears arrangements.






Shannon is very shy.
I've been looking for him for many days.
He sent me e-mail about Shady Camp fishing before.
But I couldn't find him very well.
Welcome back!
☆⌒(*^-゚)v Thanks!! Shannon.






Wow!
Shannon's SHIMANO STELLA and DAIWA
GLoomis rods






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link.

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ
にほんブログ村



Thank you very much.

No comments: