27 Mar 2012

I am proud of you.
My good fishing-mates
By land based
Great Darwin!
Great Barramundi!

The sea of Darwin isn't suitable for swimming or surfing because of Box Jelly Fish and Crocodiles.
But this sea water should be one of the best water for the land based fishing near the modern city.

I think that many people don't know how to enjoy fishing with lures by land based on the shore very well.

I start an article of my land based Barramundi fishing on the paper today.
Mr. Dave Krantz is supporting this project very much.






I hope this project will bring more attractive family fishing platforms to the shore.
However, the land based fishing on the shore has many dangerous situations.

1. Very slippery rocks
2. The tide changes
3. Wavy waters
4. Box Jell Fish
5. Crocodiles
6. Mosquitos and Sandflies
7. etc.

The latest technologies of reels, rods, lines and lures made Barramundi fishing and other fishings something simple to use.

Woman-anglers and child-anglers can use those fishing tackles without difficulty now.

Please don't forget
Put on gloves to protect your hands from getting injured and non-slip boots by slipping and falling on the rocks.


Please consider as follows,

This environment of the land based fishing on the shore will change to worse quickly because of the quality of the sea water now.
We can't leave this environment-situation like this now.
I think the population of mullets decreased sharply on the shore.
Popularizing the land based fishing by lures, I belive that this environment will be made various improvements in the water quality by people. Attracting the interest of many people should be the best method.

Let's bring much more Barramundi to the family fishing platforms on the shore!
I strongly believe that it'll be very possible.

On the other hand, I heard that many able fishing guides gave up their business.
Not only boat fishing, popularizing the land based fishing by lures, I belive that it will be the best method for attracting domestic and foreign tourists to the fishing in Darwin.

I am proud of you, my good land based fishing-mates.
I would like to express my appreciation to following highly experienced and skilled land based Barramundi anglers.

Mr. Allan Warchot.
Mr. Ben Maunder.
Mr. Carlo Chonga Esmaquel.
Mr. Edmond Fong.
Mr. Sam Lew.
Mr. Shannon Holopainen.
Mr. Stephen Lew.
Mr. Steve Osborne.
Mr. Tim Bishop.

You showed your fishing techniques, fishing tackles and safety gears for my blog generously to me evry time.
And even now, you are supporting my activities.
Thank you very much, my good friends.

Let's establish a very nice land based fishing by lures together!

I would like to express my appreciation to the readers, NT News and Mr. Dave Krantz.
Thank you very much.

Hiroaki Nakamura
27th. March 2012






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link.

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ
にほんブログ村



Thank you very much.

No comments: