24 Apr 2012

Tuesday morning
Seven Barramundis Part 2
Barramundi 525-526
65cm nicely strong Barramundi
SQUIDGY FISH
Dry Season
バラマンディールアー

The dry season has just started today to me.

The land-base Barramundi angler without car and boat loves the dry season.

I went to Point A first.
I caught one Barramundi.

I went to Point B.
I caught 4 Barramundi.

I went to Point C.
I caught a 65cm Barramundi and an another one.

My new fishing tackle with a very light rod and a very small reel did work!






Barramundi 525
65cm nicely strong Barramundi






Barramundi 526






SQUIDGY FISH/BLACK GOLD 65mm
Location: Point C


SQUIDGY FISH


Colour: BLACK GOLD

Size: 65mm

Where: Shallow water 30cm - 50cm

Water: Murky Outgoing

Tuning: OWNER/Berkley NITRO 1/8oz.-3.5g #1/O

Tuning: Glued SQUIDGY FISH to jighead

Line: FIRELINE 10LB

Leader line: SCHNEIDER 0.55mm Dia.

Knot: The Kaneit Knot

Reel: SHIMANO STRADIC CI4 1000F

Rod: ST.CROIX 2 pcs 6'6" 4-8LB

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS

Action: Steady retrieving






I kept a 65cm Barramundi for eating for myself.
I drove my scooter with carrying a 65cm Barramundi by my left hand.
I found a car following my scooter.
When I arrived at my unit, the car stopped at my parking.

Wow!
Mr. Keith Watson.
The master hand of lure-casting!
He followed my scooter.
I was surprised at him.
And then I was very happy with seeing him.
Thanks for a nice talking. ☆⌒(*^-゚)v Thanks!! Keith.






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ
にほんブログ村



Thank you very much.