27 Apr 2012

Saratoga
CLASSIC LURES
Berkley Gulp Chart
Corroboree Billabong
Mr. Ben Maunder

I haerd that Ben went fishing to Corroboree Billabong on 25th. April 2012.
I sent a message to him on 26th. April 2012.
"Hi Ben, I'd like to use your nice photos for my blog, please."
And then I received a message from him.
"Yeh mate to easy.  I see you caught a nice barra at .....  Good work!"
Ben is a very nice man!

He's already known that I took Mr. Keith Watson to Ben's Point, and I caught a 53cm Barramundi there on 26th. April 2012.
Ben's Point named after Mr. Ben Maunder.
I started using this name for our secret point because Ben found this point in our companion first.

Ben is a very brave man.
He took Allan to Daly river in the night time on 14th. April 2012.
They caught many nice Barramundi by land based there.
Allan said that there were many crocodiles around them.
They might fall prey to crocodiles.
・゚゚・(×_×)・゚゚・

To return to our main topic,
Ben used CLASSIC LURES / Guns and rose and Berkley Gulp Chart / Shad minnow for catching Saratoga and Barramundi at Corroboree Billabong.






Nice sized Saratoga!






Another Saratoga.






Nice Corroboree Barramundi!


Ben's fishing tackle:

Lure 1: CLASSIC LURES/Guns and rose

Lure 2: Berkley Gulp Chart/Shad Minnow  (Green in colour)
Tuning: #0 Sinker + Weedless hook

Line: PE30LB + Leader line 55LB

Reel: SHIMANO CURADO 50E

Rod: GLoomis GL2 Wow! Great rod.



Many people said that Green in colour should be very effective for Corroboree Billabong.
I think so.
Recently, some people recommended me that White in colour also should be effective for Corroboree.







Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link.

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.