25 Apr 2012

Beautiful Barramundi and Saratoga
Corroboree Billabong
By Mr. Steve STARLO Sterling

I asked Mr. Steve STARLO Sterling for me to use his great pictures for my blogs.
He gave his approval to my suggestion with a good grace.


The picture overwhelmed me.



Picture from StarloFishing's album



Silence

Gold in colour.

This above picture is the most beautiful Barramundi I've ever seen.

Trees
Water
Lure
Barramundi

How wonderful harmony is!



Picture from StarloFishing's album


We know that Mr. Steve STARLO Stering can catch a very nice fish.
Because he's STARLO.

The picture overwhelmed me again.



Picture from StarloFishing's album


Extremely details

Moment

The picture overwhelmed me again again.

I understood now.
The quality of these great pictures and that of Hiro's pictures are as different as day and night.

I read his articles as follows,

Becoming A Fishing Writer
Basic Fishing Photography
 starlofishing

Thank you very much for your great pictures, Mr. Steve STARLO Sterling.







Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link.
  にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ 



Thank you very much.