8 Apr 2012

I'm very happy with this e-mail.

I received e-mail from Tim on 7 April 2012.


Gday Hiro,

I would like to thank you for the help your website has given me.
I have recently caught my first land based Barramundi useing a Squidgie fish, although it was small it was a good start to something I love doing.
I would really like to wet a line with you someday and learn a few more techniques from a far more expirenced angler. Hope to hear from you soon.
Cheers. :)


☆⌒(*^-゚)v Thanks!! Tim.

This blog doesn't ask any money from the readers.
However, I believe that my blog should be very good beginner's friendly manual for the land based Barramundi fishing on the shallow water.






My first Barramundi at Buffalo creek.






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link.

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ
にほんブログ村



Thank you very much.

No comments: