23 Apr 2012

102cm Barramundi at Daly river
Mr. Carlo Chonga Esmaquel

My very good friend, Chonga caught an 1m and larger Barramundi at last.

I heard that Chonga caught a 102cm big Barramundi.
So I asked him to send the details to me.

I received an e-mail from Chonga tonight as follows,


Daly river easter trip
Caught on Reidys big ass lure
G.Loomis GL2 5'8" 10-17lb casting rod
Shimano Curado spooled up with power pro 30lb braid
Jinkai Plus 60lb leader

96, 98, 102, and 109cm caught on that easter trip with Mario.


☆⌒(*^-゚)v Thanks!! Chonga.






Probably, Mr. Mario Clancy Faggion took this nice picture. v(*'-^*)-☆






Chonga's 1st. 1m and larger Barramundi.
102cm! ヽ(^◇^*)/


Chonga's fishing tackles at that time


Lure: Reidy's

Rod: GLoomis GL2 5'8" 10-17lb casting rod

Reel: SHIMANO CURADO

Line: POWER PRO PE30LB

Line: Leader line JINKAI PLUS 60LB






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link.

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ
にほんブログ村



Thank you very much.

No comments: