29 Apr 2012

Saturday night
Barramundi 539
SQUIDGY FISH
バラマンディールアー

Waning moon in the sky.

I forgot leader line in my unit. ・゚゚・(×_×)・゚゚・
So I fold a PE (Braid) line double.

I was afraid of crocodiles.
But I waded into the knee deep water.

I caught a nicely fun Barramundi.

I lost a very big one.
The double lines of a 10LB braid was cut by a very heavy one easily.






28th. April 2012 Barramundi
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia







SQUIDGY FISH


Colour: BLACK GOLD

Size: 70mm

Where: Shallow water 30cm - 50cm

Water: Very clear Outgoing Windy

Tuning: OWNER/Berkley NITRO 1/8oz.-3.5g #1/O

Tuning: Glued SQUIDGY FISH to jighead

Line: FIRELINE 10LB

Leader line: ・゚゚・(×_×)・゚゚・

Knot: The Kaneit Knot

Reel: SHIMANO STRADIC CI4 1000F

Rod: ST.CROIX 2 pcs 6'6" 4-8LB

Clip:

Action: Stop and go






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.