20 Apr 2012

My producers went fishing
To Corroboree Billabong
Mr. Dave Krantz
Mr. Mario Clancy Faggion
Mr. Marty Krantz

Thanks to three producers, my blog became more popular than before.

First, thanks to Mr. Ira Letis Fehlberg, my blog was introduced by NAFA.

Second, thanks to Mr. Mario Clancy Faggion, I could have a very good time in ABC Tales from the Tinny.

Third, thanks to Mr. Dave Krantz, I could have a column on NT News.

These able talented people activated my slow cerebral-activity very much.
They tried to bring out my latent abilities.
They gave me some nice opportunities.

As a result,

So many people visit my blog from many countries now.
I'm not good at computering and so I don't know about SEO very well.
Therefore, I couldn't bring so many people to my blog by myself.

Thank you very much for your supporting me, Mr. Ira Letis Feflberg, Mr. Mario Clancy Faggion and Mr. Dave Krantz.


By the way,

My important producers, Mr. Dave Krantz and Mr. Mario Clancy Faggion went fishing to Corroboree Billabong on 14th. April 2012.

Mr. Marty Krantz also went with them.
I'm a big fan of Barramundi-angler Marty.






Mario caught a very good Saratoga.
ABC Tales from the Tinny, Producer.






Marty with a nice Barramundi.
He is very fond of Corroboree Billabong.
Marty used BogaGrip!


Dave gave me some very interesting pictures with his comment as follows,


I thought you might be interested in my new idea.
It is based on a US development called an Alabama rig so not a new idea - but not so common here in Australia.
I have made a few up at home and gave it a run on the weekend.
So far only one tarpon but it should work well in the right circumstances.
It looks like a school of fish in the water.
A bit over the top for your shallow water fishing maybe!

I will let you know next time I am heading out there if you would like to come along.

☆⌒(*^-゚)v Thanks!! Dave.






Nice focus shot!






Tarpon by Alabama rig
Did work! Great! ヽ(^◇^*)/






v(*'-^*)-☆






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link.

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ
にほんブログ村



Thank you very much.