10 Apr 2012

My new trial
Barramundi 495
SQUIDGY FISH FINESSE
バラマンディールアー

My new very light fishing gear did work very well.
"SQUIDGY FISH FINESSE" did work too.

My results since 1st. April 2012:
Land based (Non boat access)
Location: Darwin City

Barramundi: 32
Rockcod: 4
Mangrovejack: 1
Golden snapper: 1
Tarpon: 1
Catfish: 1

Totall 40 (For 9 days)

Not bad. v(*'-^*)-☆


I went to Point A.
No one there.

The moon gave me a good lighting.
I saw a 2m crocodile five times there before.
But I waded in the water.

I waited for the best timing for casting SQUIDGY FISH to the certain rocks.
I didn't cast it unreasonably because it would snag easily in the night time.
Othewise I would lose the best timing.

As a result,

The strong Barramundi hit SQUIDGY FISH.
I enjoyed it.






9th. April 2012
Not very big but very solid Barramundi
Land based,Darwin,NT,Australia






SQUIDGY FISH


Colour: BLACK GOLD

Size: 70mm

Where: Shallow water 30cm - 50cm

Water: Murky Outgoing

Tuning: OWNER/Berkley NITRO 1/8oz.-3.5g #1/O

Tuning: Glued SQUIDGY FISH to jighead

Line: FIRELINE 10LB

Leader line: SureCatch Fluorocarbon 0.55mm Dia.

Knot: The Kaneit Knot

Reel: SHIMANO STRADIC CI4 1000F

Rod: ST.CROIX 2 pcs 6'6" 4-8LB

Action: Steady retrieving






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link.

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ
にほんブログ村



Thank you very much.

No comments: