22 Apr 2012

Sunday night
52cm Barramundi 518-519
SQUIDGY FISH
バラマンディールアー

I went fishing after dinner.

The water's become a normal condition.
I didn't see any fresh water in colour.
The tide was good for this Point A.

I lost a 70cm and larger Barramundi because it's too dark to negotiate with rocks under the water.
I could see him during landing but he escaped from hooking.

I was very uncomfortable from inhaling many small flies and mosquitoes into my mouth and nose there.

Finally, I caught a 52cm nicely strong Barramundi and an another one tonight.






52cm Barramundi 518






SQUIDGY FISH/BLACK GOLD 65mm was very effectual lure for FINESSE.






Barramundi 519
Even this-size Barramundi was very strong fighter.






SQUIDGY FISH/BLACK GOLD 65mm

22nd. April 2012
Land based,Darwin,NT,Australia



SQUIDGY FISH


Colour: BLACK GOLD

Size: 65mm

Where: Shallow water 30cm - 50cm

Water: Clear Outgoing

Tuning: OWNER/Berkley NITRO 1/8oz.-3.5g #1/O

Tuning: Glued SQUIDGY FISH to jighead

Line: FIRELINE 10LB

Leader line: SCHNEIDER 0.55mm Dia.

Knot: The Kaneit Knot

Reel: SHIMANO STRADIC CI4 1000F

Rod: ST.CROIX 2 pcs 6'6" 4-8LB

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS

Action: Steady retrieving






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link.

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ
にほんブログ村



Thank you very much.

No comments: