1 Apr 2012

My new trial
45cm Barramundi 466
SQUIDGY FISH
Rainy Season
バラマンディールアー

This was the 3rd. barramundi of my new trial.

My new fishing tackles brought more fish to me.

I knew the reason why. v(*'-^*)-☆






1st. April 2012
45cm nice Barramundi
Land based,Darwin,NT,Australia






Barramundi was gently released in to the water.






SQUIDGY FISH


Colour: SILVER FOX

Size: 70mm

Where: Shallow water 30cm - 50cm

Water: Murky Outgoing Windy

Tuning: SQUIDGY FINESSE JIGHEAD 3.5g #2/O

Tuning: Glued SQUIDGY FISH to jighead

Line: FIRELINE 10LB + Leader line 0.50mm Dia. SCHNEIDER

Knot: The Kaneit Knot

Reel: SHIMANO STRADIC CI4 1000F

Rod: ST.CROIX 2 pcs 6'6" 4-8LB

Action: Steady retrieving






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link.

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ
にほんブログ村



Thank you very much.

No comments: