9 Apr 2012

Barramundi, Rockcod and Catfish
SQUIDGY FISH
Mr. Tim Bishop

Tim was the last to come to Ben's Point.

However, he caught a nice Rockcod easily.






Tim loves BogaGrip very much.
His BogaGrip is 15LB size. v(*'-^*)-☆






Tim caught a Barramundi.
He uses SHIMANO STRADIC CI4 2500 and SQUIDGY FISH/SILVER FOX.


I left Ben's Point before Tim.
I received an e-mail that he caught a catfish at the other point.






Catfish.

9th. April 2012
Land based,Darwin,NT,Australia


The water current was very fast and strong today.
I thought that Tim's results were very good.
It's not so easy condition for catching Barramundi today.

By the way, Tim is a very nice man!
I felt very dizzy today.
But I enjoyed fishing with Tim very much today.

☆⌒(*^-゚)v Thanks!! Timmy.






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link.

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ
にほんブログ村



Thank you very much.

No comments: