2 Apr 2012

My new trial
40cm Barramundi 468
SQUIDGY FISH
Rainy Season
バラマンディールアー

It's just before a very big rain.
The tides were not so bad.
I caught a 40cm Barramundi with my very light tackles.
My new fishing tackles did work again!

Oh!
I started using a BogaGrip today. It's World's most durable fish grip. Mr. Mark West used it for 17 years, but unfortunately he lost his 17 years-use BogaGrip into the water with a big fish in 2009. He is the first person who used a BogaGrip in Darwin.






2nd. April 2012
40cm nice Barramundi
Land based,Darwin,NT,Australia






I got a big wet.



SQUIDGY FISH


Colour: BLACK GOLD

Size: 65mm

Where: Shallow water 30cm - 50cm

Water: Murky Outgoing Windy

Tuning: OWNER/Berkley NITRO 1/8oz.-3.5g #1/O

Tuning: Glued SQUIDGY FISH to jighead

Line: FIRELINE 10LB + Leader line 0.50mm Dia. SCHNEIDER

Knot: The Kaneit Knot

Reel: SHIMANO STRADIC CI4 1000F

Rod: ST.CROIX 2 pcs 6'6" 4-8LB

Action: Steady retrieving






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link.

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ
にほんブログ村



Thank you very much.

No comments: