20 Apr 2012

42cm Barramundi 512
SQUIDGY FISH
バラマンディールアー

I went fishing to Point Z.
This water'd had a 3m crocodile until 17th. April 2012.

I waded into the knee-deep water.

Firstly, I hooked a 50cm and larger Barramundi but I lost it.
He jumped three times.

Secondly, I hooked a very strong Barramundi.
He dragged 10m and longer lines out from the spool of my SHIMANO STRADIC CI4 1000F.
However, it's too dark to negotiate with many rocks under the water.
FIRELINE 10LB was always very strong without any troubles.
But 40Lb leader line was cut with rocks by a very powerful Barramundi.

As a result,






19th. April 2012
42cm nicely fun Barramundi
Land based,Darwin,NT, Australia






SQUIDGY FISH


Colour: BLACK GOLD

Size: 65mm

Where: Shallow water 50cm - 70cm

Water: Very clear Outgoing

Tuning: OWNER/Berkley NITRO 1/8oz.-3.5g #1/O

Tuning: Glued SQUIDGY FISH to jighead

Line: FIRELINE 10LB

Leader line: BLACK MAGIC 0.55mm Dia.

Knot: The Kaneit Knot

Reel: SHIMANO STRADIC CI4 1000F

Rod: ST.CROIX 2 pcs 6'6" 4-8LB

Action: Steady retrieving






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link.

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ
にほんブログ村



Thank you very much.

No comments: