15 Apr 2012

Another land based fishing
Mr. Allan Warchot
Mr. Ben Maunder

I found a picture in the Facebook-album of Mr. Ben Maunder.
The picture showed that Allan caught a 75cm Barramundi in the night time.
I sent messages to Allan.
I received his answer.

According to Allan,

Ben and Allan went fishing to Daly river in the night time.
They fished by land based.

I thought that these very serious local Barramundi anglers should be much crazier about Barramundi fishing than me.
They might fall prey to crocodiles.





Allan's comment as follows,

Daly River.
It was very good fishing there.
All the fish were caught at night on Tango dancers and SQUIDGY FISH/silver foxes.
I didnt have a camera so i had no good photos to send you.
I caught 4 barra between 65-75cm, plus two more around 55cm.

Land based.
Lots of crocs around, have to be careful there!
I used my ST.CROIX baitcast rod and SHIMANO CURADO baitcast reel with 30lb line.
I had to use stronger gear as there were lots of snags there.


☆⌒(*^-゚)v Thanks!! Allan.
☆⌒(*^-゚)v Thanks!! Ben.


I want to go there!
Take me next time!






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link.

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ
にほんブログ村



Thank you very much.

No comments: