2 Apr 2012

The Kaneit Knot
Designed by Mr. Kane Dysart

Local fishing tackle shop is our paradice!
We can see Mr. Matt West who was Great champion of Barramundi Classic 2010.
Mr. Mark West could tell you his awesome experiences.
Mr. Ronald Voukolos could introduce some famous fishing persons to you.

And I saw Mr. Kane Dysart at FISHING & OUTDOOR WORLD in Darwin on 2nd. April 2012.
I saw him at this fishing tackle shop on 18th. May 2011 last time .

I always use the kaneit knot for my Barramundi fishing.

The kaneit knot named after Mr. Kane Dysart.
So Kane is a super star to me!


Mr. Kane Dysart
Recreational Fishing Officer at NT Government Fisheries






You could learn how to make the Kaneit Knot from this DVD.


You could see some famous fishing persons at the local fishing tackle shop.

My favorite:

Fishing and Outdoor World .

Address
27 CAVENAGH ST
DARWIN NT
AUSTRALIA 0800

Phone
+61 8 8981 6398

Fax
+61 8 8981 1569

Email
sales@fishingandoutdoorworld.com.au






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link.

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ
にほんブログ村



Thank you very much.

No comments: