4 Apr 2012

My new trial
Four Barramundis tonight
Barramundi 469-472
SQUIDGY FISH
Rainy Season
バラマンディールアー

The weather was very good.
The tides were good.
The sea wasn't wavy.

Firstly, I love BogaGrip very much now. v(*'-^*)-☆

Secondly, my new very light fishing tackles did work tonight again.
I caught 4 Barramundi tonight.

I lost 2 Barramundi.
A something big fish snapped the line again.
My English wasn't properly used on an above sentence.
I wanted to mean that the leader line was cut by a something big toothy fish.
FIRELINE 10LB was very strong at all.

Anyway, my new light fishing tackles brought more fish to me than before.
I know the reason why.
Mr. Ronald Voukolos knows very well that I've used so many fishing rods.
Therefore, I have my own theory on a reel, a rod and a lure.

By the way, an each SQUIDGY FISH was damaged by an each Barramundi tonight.






Barramundi 469






SQUIDGY FISH was damaged by Barramundi 469.






Barramundi 470






SQUIDGY FISH was damaged by Barramundi 470.






Barramundi 471
45cm nice Barramundi






SQUIDGY FISH was damaged by Barramundi 471.






Barramundi 472






SQUIDGY FISH was damaged by Barramundi 472.






My fishing rod was broken off by an accident.
I slipped and fell down on the slippery rocks.
Fortunately, I have a lifetime warranty of ST.CROIX.

Life time warranty for AVID SERIES of ST.CROIX
We will promptly repair or replace (at our option) your rod, reel or rod blank free of charge if it becomes damaged due to defective materials or workmanship for the life of the rod/reel/blank. This Service Policy applies to the original owner only and may not be transferred to another person.

☆⌒(*^-゚)v Thanks!! ST.CROIX.


SQUIDGY FISH


Colour: BLACK GOLD

Size: 65mm

Where: Shallow water 30cm - 50cm

Water: Murky Outgoing Windy

Tuning: OWNER/Berkley NITRO 1/8oz.-3.5g #1/O

Tuning: Glued SQUIDGY FISH to jighead

Line: FIRELINE 10LB + Leader line 0.50mm Dia. SCHNEIDER

Knot: The Kaneit Knot

Reel: SHIMANO STRADIC CI4 1000F

Rod: ST.CROIX 2 pcs 6'6" 4-8LB

Action: Steady retrieving






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link.

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ
にほんブログ村



Thank you very much.

No comments: