14 Apr 2012

105cm Barramundi
Coastal creek in Chambers Bay
Mr. Keith Watson

I heard that Keith caught a 105cm Barramundi on Easter Sunday.
And so I deeply asked him to send me the picture and his comment.

Keith accepted my request with good grace.

I received e-mail from Mr. Keith Watson tonight.

☆☆☆

105cm Barra caught on easter Sunday in a coastal creek in Chambers bay.

I was casting a 17A Olivia Bomber on a GLoomis GLX BCR802 Baitcasting rod matched with a Shimano Chronach reel loaded with 30lb Suffiz braid 832.
It was about halfway through the run out tide just as the water was falling off the top of the flats. The big girl was actually sitting in a drain just waiting to ambush the bait or in this case a large bomber lure....lucky me.

It took me just under 5 mins to land her in the tight mangrove country and it was a true nail bighter trying to get it in the net. We didn't weigh her but we reckon it would of went 40lbs.... it was very fat and very heavy for it's size.

Hope this email reaches you this time...

Cheers Keith


☆⌒(*^-゚)v Thanks!! Keith.






8th. April 2012
105cm probably 40LB and more big Barramundi was caught by Mr. Keith Watson.
Boat based,Darwin,NT,Australia


Keith's fishing gear at that time.
Totally, tournament quality high performance gears as follows,

Lure: Bomber 17A Olive

Rod: GLoomis GLX BCR802 Baitcasting rod

Reel: Shimano Chronach

Line: 30lb Suffiz braid 832


By the way,

Do you remember that I've always kept saying as follows,

Mr. Keith Watson is the best angler of casting lures by spinning rod I've ever seen before.
His casting technique is the fine arts.
He is a master hand of casting lures.

Probably, Keith doesn't like to hear that.
But, everything is very true.

I suggested to make a tutorial video about the lure casting by Keith Watson to Mario.
Mario is a super producer of making videos.

Mario said,

Hey Hiro,
Yeh that's z great idea, I've got alot on at the moment tho so I can't do any new projects for a while.


I never give up!
I really want a Keith's tutorial video! Please!

I never give up, Mario.






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link.

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ
にほんブログ村



Thank you very much.