28 Apr 2012

Saturday afternoon
Barramundi 537-538
SQUIDGY FISH
Very clear water
バラマンディールアー

The water was very clear today.
The tides were too slow.

Barramundi are growing increasingly wary of a very clear water.
Normally I retrieve SQUIDGY FISH steady in a murky water.
But I have to retrieve it with a action like a "Stop and go!" or "Touch and go!" in a very clear water.




Barramundi is hiding at the bottom of rocks in a very clear water.
Therefore, I have to control SQUIDGY FISH very well, and I have to negotiate those rocks.

Finally, I can make more strike-points for Barramundi's biting.

As a result,






Barramundi 537
I could catch a small Barramundi under the difficult condition of a very clear water.






Barramundi 538






SQUIDGY FISH/BLACK GOLD 70mm
Did work very well in this season.






I took this picture today.
These bait fish were 65mm-70mm in length.
I understood why SQUIDGY FISH/BLACK GOLD was a very effectual lure in this season.



SQUIDGY FISH


Colour: BLACK GOLD

Size: 70mm

Where: Shallow water 30cm - 50cm

Water: Very clear Outgoing Windy

Tuning: OWNER/Berkley NITRO 1/8oz.-3.5g #1/O

Tuning: Glued SQUIDGY FISH to jighead

Line: FIRELINE 10LB

Leader line: SCHNEIDER 0.55mm Dia.

Knot: The Kaneit Knot

Reel: SHIMANO STRADIC CI4 1000F

Rod: ST.CROIX 2 pcs 6'6" 4-8LB

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS

Action: Stop and go






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.