14 Apr 2012

Saturday noon Queenfish 7
SQUIDGY FISH

The weather was very good.
The tides were good.

Just before Lunch,
I went to Point X.
The water was very clear.
The sea wasn't wavy.

I had a confidence to catch Barramundi there.

At the 1st. cast,
I caught a small Queenfish.






14th. April 2012 Queenfish
Land based,darwin,NT,Australia






SQUIDGY FISH


Colour: BLACK GOLD

Size: 65mm

Where: Shallow water 70cm - 150cm

Water: Very clear Outgoing

Tuning: OWNER/Berkley NITRO 1/8oz.-3.5g #1/O

Tuning: Glued SQUIDGY FISH to jighead

Line: FIRELINE 10LB

Leader line: BLACK MAGIC 0.55mm Dia.

Knot: The Kaneit Knot

Reel: SHIMANO STRADIC CI4 1000F

Rod: ST.CROIX 2 pcs 6'6" 4-8LB

Action: Steady retrieving


The rocks were slippery with moss.
I slipped and fell down into the water.
I got a big wet.
Unfortunately, my SHIMANO STRADIC CI4 1000F dropped into the salt water too.






I went home soon.
I washed my fishing tackles with a fresh water.
Importantly, I had to overhaule the line-roller of SHIMANO STRADIC CI4 1000F at least.
Otherwise, bearing will rust shortly.
I love SHIMANO Reels very much because I can keep its very good quality by my self.






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link.

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ
にほんブログ村



Thank you very much.