7 Apr 2012

My new trial
52cm Barramundi 486
SQUIDGY FISH FINESSE
Rainy Season
バラマンディールアー

I'd like to suggest "SQUIDGY FISH FINESSE".

The tides were big today.

00:25 am - 1.07 m
06:36 am - 7.49 m
12:41 pm - 1.61 m
18:29 pm - 7.50 m
01:01 am - 0.58 m

Under the condition like these above tides, each fishing-place has only 15 minutes-chance to fish Barramundi.
So I waited for the best chance with wading in the water.

My new very light fishing tackles should be the best matching to 65mm/70mm SQUIDGY FISH.
It's not an ordinary finesse.
This rod and reel can bring out the most latent abilities of 65mm/70mm SQUIDGY FISH.
That's why my new very light fishing tackles could bring more fish to me than before.
However, it won't be very easy to land up 70cm and larger Barramundi.

By the way, I've still been feeling very dizzy since 2nd. April.
I slipped and fell down into the water from the slippery rock again tonight.
Fortunately, my digital camera was waterproof.
And so I could post these following pictures on my blog.






6th. April 2012
52cm nicely strong Barramundi
Land based,Darwin,NT,Australia






SQUIDGY FISH


Colour: GARY GLITTER

Size: 65mm

Where: Shallow water 30cm - 50cm

Water: Murky Outgoing

Tuning: OWNER/Berkley NITRO 1/8oz.-3.5g #1/O

Tuning: Glued SQUIDGY FISH to jighead

Line: FIRELINE 10LB + Leader line 0.55mm Dia. SCHNEIDER

Knot: The Kaneit Knot

Reel: SHIMANO STRADIC CI4 1000F

Rod: ST.CROIX 2 pcs 6'6" 4-8LB

Action: Steady retrieving






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link.

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ
にほんブログ村



Thank you very much.

No comments: