13 Apr 2012

42cm Barramundi 501
SQUIDGY FISH
バラマンディールアー

The weather was very good.
The tides were good.

Before dinner,

It took only 5minutes to this point from my unit by my scooter.

It's dark night.
I know that this shallow water has 2m crocodile, 1.8m shark, many stingrays and Box Jell Fish.
But I had to wade in the water, otherwise I couldn't catch any Barramundi.

So I waded in the knee-deep water.

As a result,






13th. April 2012
42cm nicely strong Barramundi
Land based,Darwin,NT,Australia






Barramundi was gently released into the water.
BogaGrip did good job!






SQUIDGY FISH


Colour: BLACK GOLD

Size: 65mm

Where: Shallow water 30cm - 50cm

Water: Murky Incoming

Tuning: OWNER/Berkley NITRO 1/8oz.-3.5g #1/O

Tuning: Glued SQUIDGY FISH to jighead

Line: FIRELINE 10LB

Leader line: BLACK MAGIC 0.55mm Dia.

Knot: The Kaneit Knot

Reel: SHIMANO STRADIC CI4 1000F

Rod: ST.CROIX 2 pcs 6'6" 4-8LB

Action: Steady retrieving






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link.

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ
にほんブログ村



Thank you very much.

No comments: