23 Apr 2012

Trout fishing in Melbourne
By Darwin's Barramundi angler
Mr. Carlo Chonga Esmaquel

My very good friend, Chonga was absent from Darwin for 7 months.

I asked him to send me e-mail about his fishing in Melbourne.
I received an e-mail from him as follows,


When I was in melbourne for about 7 months early 2010, july to feb 2012.
During my stay I went trout fishing, I caught brown trout and couple of rainbow trout at daylesford, vic (known as poof-tha town)
Freezing at night time, had to have couple of straight scotch to keep me warm hahahah


☆⌒(*^-゚)v Thanks!! Chonga.






Brown Trout

Rod: G loomis GLX 6'8" 4-8lb spin rod

Reel: Shimano Stradic Ci4 1000

Line: 4lb Fireline braid and 8lb leader Sunline FC Rockfish

Lure: Old school Rapala CD-4 lure - (rainbow colour style)






Rainbow Trout(1)






Rainbow Trout(2)


Rainbow Trout

Rod: G loomis IMX 6'6" custom made 4-8lb spin rod

Reel: Daiwa Exist 2506 with red RCS spooled

Line: 4lb Fireline braid and 8lb leader Sunline FC Rockfish

Lure: Rapala XR4 minnow black top/pearl/red chin


By the way,

There are 300 and more artificial Trout fishing ponds in Japan.
I think that this Trout fishing gears should be the best matching with SQUIDGY FISH on the shallow water.






Big city version






Suburbs version






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link.

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ
にほんブログ村



Thank you very much.

No comments: