7 Jul 2012

Saturday morning
Shannon and Hiro
Bad news or Good news?

I haven't seen Shannon for a long time.
Shannon is a very gentleman.  No.1 good guy!

Shannon and I were fishing at the serious rocks-hazards this morning.
Shannon will take part in the competition of Barramundi and Bream on 21st. July.

He's a very prospective winner of the competition.

My very good friend, Chonga (Mr. Carlo Chonga Esmaquel) is too busy to participate in the competition this time.
Originally, Chonga was a very prospective winner of the competition too.
I thought that I'm very lucky because I don't need to compete with him.


But I have a seriously strong rival now.
It'll be very, very difficult for me to win the competition.






Mr. Shannon Holopainen decided to participate in BBBDHI/Land base.
His $1200 DAIWA reel.  One of them.






Shannon's rod today: Millerods
This rod is an extremely super weapon for catching Barramundi and Bream.

I know Shannon's Bream-lures and his retrieving technique very well.
Those are superior to mine.

Shannon is writing an article about his land based fishing on the magazine now.
He'll be a very, very able fishing journalist in near future.
I'd like major fishing magazines to try Shannon as a writer as soon as possible, please. 


By the way,

I fell into the water this morning.
My arm and knee were innjured.






So much blood in the long gum boots at that time.






Sorry!  Not beautiful.
Please be careful on the rocks.






Land based fishing on the rocks.
There are many sharp oysters on the rocks.






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.