3 Jul 2012

My very good friend
Chonga's big help
Bream fishing by lures

Mr. Carlo Chonga Esmaquel will win the competition of Barramundi and Bream if he can take part in BBBDHI Land based.
But he's too busy to participate in the competition this time.

I asked him to back me up.

He's already provided many nice lures for catching Bream to me.

Now, he added more lures.






☆⌒(*^-゚)v Thanks!! Chonga.






I borrowed his light reel.

DAIWA LUVIAS 1003


This reel has an ideally 40mm short handle.






Chonga has owned an above ultra light rod.
I borrowed it.






Chonga gave me a super weapon too.

I'm very lucky because I don't need to compete with Chonga this time.




Chonga caught a 102cm Run-off Barramundi in April 2012 on the Daly river.


He is a true champion to me.


☆⌒(*^-゚)v Thanks!! Chonga









Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.